Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

game jerkiness

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by shadow250, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. shadow250 Apprentice Engineer

after this last update my game does a rapid start/stop after a few minutes of play.

2. Captain Lackwit Trainee Engineer

Same issue. Don't know why it's happening, but it's infuriating.

3. shadow250 Apprentice Engineer

update: after completely exiting the game its normal for a longer while but does eventually return.

4. Kaell Trainee Engineer

I also have this issue when i load a building project from previous patch. I i noticed though that all my modded items were gone, so i'm not sure if this is my issue. Regardless, my building projects are now currently unplayable due to jerkiness/lag.

Update: Although the modded items were in my toolbar, the ones placed were gone. So i tried a few things out. First i reinstalled the mods, didn't help. Second i placed an item on the locations of the modded items, saved game, loaded and deleted the items again. Helped somewhat. Last i deleted the game and all mods, clean reinstall without mods and works better now.
    It takes some initial time after loading a game, where the it lags alot. But after a few mins, it smoothes out.
    It also seems that explosions and collisions are more laggy. It drops down to 1-3 fps for a good amount of seconds.

It is also worth notice, that it's a large object i am working on. But i didn't experience any lag og jerkiness in previous patch.

5. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

we need whole logs. Could you please post it here: pastebin.com

Thanks.

6. Kaell Trainee Engineer

Here's my log. http://pastebin.com/y8KbUxtr

7. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

thanks for the log. This issue has been reported.

8. shadow250 Apprentice Engineer

i would have given a log but it seems to have mysteriously fixed itself.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.