Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

GAME UNABLE TO START (DEV)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pell, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Pell Trainee Engineer

i'm unable to start the game because i get this message every time i try. i have an nvidia card, so i dont know why it's asking me to do this. i've already i checked my intel basic display driver anyway, and it's up to date... but that shouldn't matter anyway. why is space engineers trying to use the basic display driver??? anyone have any ideas? i had this same issue after last weeks patch and i hoped that it would be fixed this week. no luck.

here's the log

2. KissSh0t Master Engineer

Go to this location.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming

Move "SpaceEngineers" folder to your desktop, make sure "SpaceEngineers" folder is not in Roaming folder, now start the game and does it start?

If it does, copy the "Saves" folder inside the original SpaceEngineers folder you put on your desktop into the new SpaceEngineers in Roaming, same with blueprints and ingame scripts if you have any local saved one.

3. Pell Trainee Engineer

unfortunately this didn't work... thanks anyway

4. bigsteve Trainee Engineer

Is 2015 an upto date driver versionmfor your intel hd graphics?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.