Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Good hosting?

Discussion in 'General' started by Luis, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Luis Trainee Engineer

I want to have a server with some friends but how do i go about doing so? I am not technically inclined so I am looking for a fast and easy solution. Price isn't a problem I just need them to set me up with a server.

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jason9826 Trainee Engineer

Been with CitadelServers https://citadelservers.com/ for a year now and still happy. They will set you up a game server and just need a bit of configuration then you're good to go! They're not pricy either. And you're welcome! :D

4. Luis Trainee Engineer

After looking at all the choices I chatted with Citadel and told me they would teach me how to work the server. So I decided to go with them and so far its good! The whole Steam group white list messed with my brain but I got it! Thanks CptTwinkie and Jason

5. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

I've had good experiences and bad experiences with the hosting providers and their support people. I'm not going to trash any of our listed providers but I think if you speak with them a little you can usually figure out which ones are helpful and provide fast/useful responses.

6. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Game servers is actually quite decent you can get a server for 8 players its only roughly 8 bucks. So its a cheap way to get a good server.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.