Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Got a bit of a problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Ironsword, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Ironsword Trainee Engineer

Ok I downloaded a new mod the new water mod on the steam workshop it caused a major problem in my game the worlds are all messed up the wonders are all in the sky it messed up me saved games. I uninstalled the mod and now all my maps are changed and I can'r get it back to the original state. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game nothing worked I need help.
    --- Automerge ---
    Ok new update my game seems to be working ok but the map has been chenged how do I change that back to the original. When I look t the map the actual terrian and the map are two different things. God I hate mods sometimes.

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Maps are stored in %appdata%\MedievalEngineers\Map\
    They are only created when a new world is made.

My recommendation would be to create a new world, give it a minute to generate maps. Then copy those maps to the folders for your other worlds.

3. Ironsword Trainee Engineer

Ok new update my game seems to be working ok but the original default map has been changed how do I change that back to the original. When I look the map the actual

4. Ironsword Trainee Engineer

Ok I fixed it I went in the appdata/ roamingMedieval Engineers/ Maps and just erased the map files that where in there and the game naturally reset itself!