Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

GPS coordinate organization

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by ManofWar, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ManofWar Trainee Engineer

A way to organize your GPS coordinate's, put them in some sort of tabs with a plus or minus simbol, for example all earth planet coordinate's in one and etc. It gets realy crowded there realy fast.

• Agree Agree x 9
  2. Delzaros Trainee Engineer

I was about to suggest the same thing. If we could create our own tabs so we can organise mineral co├Ârds set on the moon, earh, space etc. that would be so awesome.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Forjo Apprentice Engineer

I wanted this for a long time -- even asked for it in streams. I think the developers rarely play survival -- you don't need many GPS coordinates when you don't have to find resources. Maybe one day...

-Forjo

4. SilentShadow Apprentice Engineer

I think this has come up a number of times but somehow never happens. I for one would really appreciate this

5. sioxernic Senior Engineer

I think we can all agree this would be a very welcome addition.

6. Ruadhan2300 Trainee Engineer

As an interim solution, using prefixes on your GPS naming conventions will pretty much achieve the same result.

It'd be nice to be able to have expandable/collapsible folders though.

7. Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

And if you can select more GPS positions at once to turn on and off, that would be really helpful.

8. Roxette Senior Engineer

It really needs to be on the feedback site - suggestions in here generally get zero attention or response

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.