Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Grand Dome – Neutral Territory

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Chrono13, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    Artist Link

[​IMG]

Royal Order of the Seraphim

This is neutral territory where Ladies and Lords may bicker, beckon and bargain with each other over land, wine and riches. Also whatever else they fancy.​
    The main central dome is the conference room, branching out from it are the smaller faction domes where you may relax and have tea. The main conference room has a central round table where all of the faction masters (or their ambassadors) may sit and do their thing. Surrounding the main table are two concentric ring tables where your supporters, barristers, and local bedlamites may sit. Each faction will have their Banner displayed on the wall behind their supporters. This does not require the supporters to remain segregated however, just where your seats are reserved. The dome have very good acoustics tuned for both grand speeches and sabre rattling. Outside the North door is a platform over a cliff, for dueling. Please do not clutter up the re-spawning room, it already smells a bit like musk. Out the South door we have an area for sack races as well. Sandwiches can always be found in the lounge through the West door.
    Dome Guidelines
    All Standard Forum Rules Apply
    Feel free to role-play your rivalry to your heart’s content but please know when to back off.
    All weapons not belonging to the faction leaders are not allowed in the dome, please purchase all weapons at the gift shop. (East door)

Vox Populi - The unaligned people have a voice here as well, you may speak from the outer rings and make your case should you have an issue which concerns the gathering, elected officals of guilds and unions are also welcome in Grand Dome.

If you would like your Banner displayed on this first post please scale the image down and shoot me or whoever ends up managing this thing a link.

Event Modifiers
    The Sacred Order of the Pink Flamingo is presently hosting a grand banquet of Spare Ribs, Raviolis and Spare Rib Ravioli in the Dining Hall in the West wing. Please enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  2. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

I thought the sandwiches came from your shirt?

3. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

Heavens no! I'm not padding my chest over here. I keep them in my jacket. But I won't always be around so we have catering.

4. Martinineter Senior Engineer

The most important question of all: Do we get spareribs?

5. Wintersend Senior Engineer

And if we do, is there an option to put them stuffed inside of ravioli with a good sauce?

6. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

If your benevolence would like to host a banquet of spare ribs and ravioli here at the Grand Dome it would be most welcome! <3
    There is plenty of room.

7. Martinineter Senior Engineer

We will share our delicious riches with this great party, spareribs shall be plenty!

8. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

I don't understand what these spare rib raviolis are but my mouth likes them, thank you very much for your contribution ^_-

9. Martinineter Senior Engineer

You ask, we provide.

10. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

But i dont like spare ribs or ravioli. Whatevs PPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT

11. calxllum Apprentice Engineer

Does anyone have a little time to hear about our savior the immortal god emperor?

12. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

The floor is not presently taken, you are free to speak your mind.

13. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

I'd like to declare a toast, to the future stability and security of the realm!

14. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Amen, let us drink in peace to the bloodshed that is within reach. Let our hearts fill with joy in the vision of slaughtered barbarians!

15. BB.JoeNado Trainee Engineer

I don't feel so good (Runs to balcony and loses his lunch whilst thinking, "Why are there no bathrooms for times like this?")

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  16. Zh3sh1re Trainee Engineer

On the topic of barbarians... Do you see who has their banner proudly flying in the first post? That is more than what you will accomplish!

17. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Our faction is known well enough that it doesn't need promotion, such a pity that you seek pride in peasanrty...

18. calxllum Apprentice Engineer

*Stands in a corner watching*

19. Ingenio Ingens Apprentice Engineer

*throws flamingo lawn ornament at zh3sh1re*

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  20. Martinineter Senior Engineer

*replaces zh3sh1re drink by something highly flammable, then feeds him medieval burrito's*

5 sec later

*watches him burn from the inside with a heart filled with joy*

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.