Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Gravity Generator

Discussion in 'General' started by Graewerld, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Graewerld Trainee Engineer

I am currently playing on th Surviver/lonely space station setting. What do I need to do to keep my gravity enerator operable? It indicates that I have 0 kw of energy and I have no idea how to fix.

2. halipatsui Senior Engineer

You tried building energy sources?

3. Graewerld Trainee Engineer

Keep writing . . .

4. Me 10 Jin Apprentice Engineer

The Lone Survivor scenario is not for beginners; it's game over if the platform runs out of power and you can't get another power source. If you insist on playing Lone Survivor, I recommend turning off the gravity generator and recycling it (use the grinder to get its parts, then switch the assembler to 'disassemble' them back into raw material). Just remember to refill your jetpack at the medical bay when your hydrogen gets low.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shatara422 Trainee Engineer

...Reactors? Solar panels? Batteries?

Do your reactors have fuel?
    Are your solars in the sun?
    Do your batteries have charge, and set to drain?

6. DDP-158 Master Engineer

Have you tried connecting the power sources to the generator?

7. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

with a distant recent update your engineer has magnetic boots allowing him to stick to surfaces.

so turn off that gravity generator because it really does chews though the power.
    [you can adjust the field of gravity it generates by default it generates the bigger gravity feild which uses alot of power...]

you can use those magnetic boots by landing feet first roughly near the ground.

--------
    you could even go further to save on the power by GPS marking your base then turning off the beacon.
    then even further by turning off the refinery if its processing any other material other than uranium.
    [because the refinery without power saving modules drains alot of power as well]

its never a bad idea to store some refined uranium in a container for a rainy day...

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  8. Graewerld Trainee Engineer

LOL here I was thinking this would be the easiest to start with. No wonder I perished so many times. "I must be doing something wrong. Let me try this again."

Thanks to all that responded. I am only a month into the program and have learnt quite a bit through my trial by error. I am going to start at the first choice on the drop down menu this next go around.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.