Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Grid Power Consumption

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by Malakeh, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Malakeh Trainee Engineer

Is there somewhere a field that can give me the power usage (the one shown in the gui when you are in a cockpit) of the grid connected to the programmable block?

2. Locko1997 Trainee Engineer

detailed info i think

3. Malakeh Trainee Engineer

i need the detailed info of the whole grid not just 1 reactor

4. Knsgf Junior Engineer

You can examine power usage of each reactor and add them up.

5. Cuber Apprentice Engineer

Me 10 Jin actually made a program for this: http://forums.keenswh.com/post/regular-expressions-example-reactor-usage-7226038

6. Malakeh Trainee Engineer

The point of having that number was to be able to calculate the power needs of the whole grid without needing to find each individual power consumption block and adding them all up, independently what a reactor shows or what other power producing blocks show that they are producing.

As for reactor power, i have already found the way of finding that thnx for the suggestion though.

I would like if there was a way to access the variable of a grid instead of reading the detail info, if there was a way to do that.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.