Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Ground Snapping???

Discussion in 'General' started by TacklessSix5, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TacklessSix5 Trainee Engineer

I have been fine but recently I ALT+TAB out of game for a minute and come back to having my blocks snap to the ground and a blue square box highlighting the area of which the blocks can snap in onto the ground. I did some research and all sources say to press "B" but nothing happens for me. My station is in the highlighted area, I've restarted the game, reloaded the world, and killed myself in game to see if it would fix it and nothing works. Any ideas?[​IMG]

2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I see you chose suicide as a last resort. Desperate times require desperate measures. Indeed.

Back to your question. Nope. I've got nothing. I used [Alt]-[Tab] to drop out of SE, popped back in, and set a block in the ground using "B" to align it to the planet's gravity without a problem.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  3. J-Cataclism Apprentice Engineer

Do you have any ore detectors besides the stock ones running?
    Whenever I activate one of those, every kind of mess happens to my blockĀ“s snapping and highlightning, per se. They switch colors, with no reason at all, they no longer recognize their parent-blocks when I try to snap, and they also become invisible. A mechanical zoo!

4. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Are you using any mods? It could be a mod malfunction of some sort. I have no issues on my end of doing Alt-Tab out and in.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.