Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Guns will not fire

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Polyus 17F19DM, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Polyus 17F19DM Trainee Engineer

I have been having this problem over the course of several updates and has become a major issue. Whether or not it is a bug or a result of my stupidity, I don't know. The rifle doesn't work, small ship weapons don't work, and modded large ship weapons don't fire. Please help if at all possible.

2. Latsabb Senior Engineer

I have not experienced this at all. My weapons on all ships, as well as the rifle have always worked. Do you perhaps not have any ammo?

3. Polyus 17F19DM Trainee Engineer

I was not aware that would be a problem if I was in creative mode. Like I said, I don't really know what's going on behind the scenes. This was not a problem until a few months ago, update 1.55 or 1.56, I think.

4. Latsabb Senior Engineer

If you were in creative, then you dont need ammo. But I have never had this issue since I started playing, and I was out dogfighting just a few hours ago.

5. HollowVoices Trainee Engineer

Make sure you're placing the right G weapon icon into your hot bar.

Could be that you're using the guns from the top tab instead of the Weapons and Tools tab

6. Polyus 17F19DM Trainee Engineer

I can't believe it was something that simple. I feel like such a massive idiot. A happy idiot, but still...

7. Polyus 17F19DM Trainee Engineer

Working fine now. Still having problems with CSD gun sounds though...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.