Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Hey, can I get some help with the Programmable block

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by Lewis Wulski, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lewis Wulski Trainee Engineer

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I am in need of some help.
    I am new to the Programmable block coding (By this I mean I have got no clue on what I am doing)

I have recently made a vehicle what has two turning modes, Normal steering (Front and reversed back wheels) and Crab steering (All wheels point in the same direction) and in the Crab steering the wheel turning isn't enough and would like it so when I run the Programmable block code it sets the turning angle higher than it is and sets them all to turn the same way (I did this by setting some wheels in a group to reverse the steering) and I was woundering if someone could make me a bit of code that does this all in one and another one that reverces the thing with an LCD so I know if its in Crab Steering or Normal Steering.

If you could leave the parts that need to be filled in by me (Group names, steering angles and name of the LCD) in a box like this {//Name of ______}

so I know what to put in there

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.