Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

How am I supposed to submit bug reports if I can't log in on the support page?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Mauricio, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

Why is there a separate page just for the bugs outside the forums? (support.keenswh.com)
    Why does it require a different account than this one?
    Why can't I register an account on that page?

Eventually, I got the email, I still would like to know the above tho.

2. Malware Master Engineer

- Because it's a dedicated but still simple frontend system designed for tickets, with simple state tracking and voting, and integration with their internal tracking system - meaning they don't need to have people manually reading a forum and entering the issues themselves. Saves a lot of time and money and you have a way to track progress on your issue.
    - Because it's a completely different thirdparty system and the probability of there being any kind of integration with a random forum site is very small.
    - Beats me, they've had mail troubles with that site forever.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Takeshi Apprentice Engineer

;-)
    i think the last question is the real thing. If you will not use Google or facebook, then you have to create a separate account on this page. And if nothing has changed, this registration is not working.
    Finaly i have created a google account to post bug reports, no real help from Keen, they dont have problems with login.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Ideally we would like to have a single sign on (SSO) but some of our sites are not prepared for that and would require significant development time. Our choice was to delay opening the site for months or just have one more account and management really wanted the site open.

We plan to integrate SSO service into all of our sites in the future.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

Thanks to everyone!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.