Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers New! How Are You Preparing For The Upcoming Economy Update?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blitzzz333, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

LastStandGamers reviews an amazing trading outpost created by Val. :)

#Hyped!

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Mining ships and cargo haulers on standby!

3. ejames Trainee Engineer

After trying the public test, I can hardly bring myself to play the current version, so my only preparation is to wait impatiently

4. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

Keen's tables with chairs blocks did more for that station than the economy blocks will.

As for preparing for the economy update, I've spent 9000 hours building a merchant fleet, so bring it on.

5. jozsefsz Apprentice Engineer

I'll feel pretty butthurt without a credit if it hits the workshop. I mean, look up for O-circling trading station and you'll know why. I like the way he built it, but credit where it is due. I got Edisoned :baby:

6. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Lol we understand. ;)

7. Calaban Junior Engineer

One thing I'm doing in preparation for the (should really be called) Content Update is getting contract specific ships and rovers designed ahead of time:

A fast jump-buggy simply for blasting around terrain like a madman hunting Search wrecks.

A super agile space Search craft, with cameras in all 6 cardinal directions to get that parallax motion action working for me by simply flicking through all 6 views while darting this way-that way on a timer, and looking for the dot that moves.

A "Jump Chariot" Hauling tractor- simply a jumpdrive with batteries and reactors that my small ship docks to to command a jump-guaranteed to be max jump range at that mass since cargo is hand carryable, no freighter really required

An "outrun the pirates" aquisitiion hauler- breaking blockades by simply being at 100m/s already by the time I leave the bubble... Stopping on a dime as well. Very Millenium Falcon style.