Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

How to Remove dead astronouts?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Brent Kerman, Apr 16, 2019 at 19:34.

1. Brent Kerman Trainee Engineer

I captured a crashed pirate ship (random encounter) but it has some dead astronauts lying around. How can I remove them? (Preferably without mods, but I can use them). They don't seem to have a collision I can grind.

2. Roxette Senior Engineer

3. Brent Kerman Trainee Engineer

Ah, thanks! Guess I didn't find that thread when searching cause I used words like corpse, but never skeleton.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Calaban Junior Engineer

Sacrilege!

Those fallen engineers are to be treasured! Revered!

.. collected into little tea parties around a shot-up h2 thruster campfire shrines on alien worlds...

Or loaded into space buses at the very least.

... too much?

5. bleakhead Trainee Engineer

@Calaban i have seen these corpses but I have not interacted with them. Is there a possibility to move them?
    Are they fixed in their block? If we could not move them, then we should move the whole block.

"We take Bikini bottom, an push it to somewhere else"

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Roxette Senior Engineer

Indeed, the dead astronaut is an unattached item, and if the structure they are within is simply moved away (having converted from station to ship if necessary) the corpse just remains where it was in space, and eventually the auto-cleanup will delete them.

7. Calaban Junior Engineer

i made a little aformentioned shrine by cutting the block the dead guys' back was against away, and merge blocking it to a station grid juuuuust where i wanted it. then repeated as i found more