Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

i got screwed

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MrJelly, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MrJelly Trainee Engineer

ok I bought the gamw from the website a week before it launched on steam and now I see that if you own space engineers on steam you get a discount. So what about the peeps that bought from site instead of steam. we get a bigt kick in the nads instead of the discount. way to support your early supporters:mad:

2. Alestron Trainee Engineer

They specifically said they are unable to see your game list to make sure you own SE first before giving a discount so therefore can not offer one on their website, I see nothing wrong here.

3. DarkGhost Junior Engineer

You were more than told the website store got no discount while the Steam store got it. Blaming them for commuicating about it ain't really nice.

4. MrJelly Trainee Engineer

dude it never said anywhere on the website that if had space engineers on steam there would be a discount. I bought the game a week before it launched on steam. Do you think that if I had read that I would have waited. So don't tell me its not nice to voice my opinion. I support the game early and im a bad person, go figure:rolleyes:. If it was in the post then I totally missed it, I am 33 year old single dad so don't down play that I need to pay more attention, maybe the devs should put it in bold letters or maybe something else to make sure ignorant people such as myself can read it

5. MrJelly Trainee Engineer

show me on the main game site where it says if you wait to buy at early access you get the discount for having space engineers

6. Teraon Trainee Engineer

The early early access clearly stated that if you bought SE from the Keen website then you would get a discount. However if you bought SE though steam then you would not get a discount. This was very clear to me. I own SE and knew I was not getting a discount. They can have my extra 5$ for their hard work.

7. DarkGhost Junior Engineer

It's the other way... Steam got a discount, website shop doesn't.

8. Jeytav Trainee Engineer

Actually
    and @MrJelly you were not cheated in anyway I bought the game during the 24 hour pre sale and it did state in the shop that if you didn't own a copy of SE bought via the eshop you wouldn't get a 25% discount. :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.