Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

I have succesfully created a Teamdeathmatch Scenario in the VST

Discussion in 'General' started by 666Savior, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. 666Savior Apprentice Engineer

So many of you have probably seen the "Deathmatch" Tutorial on steam from keen. The name is slightly misleading because its not really a death match, its a 'destroy the point' game mode.

I set out to try to put together some code to have an actual team deathmatch, where game ends based on the amount of kills one team has.

I now present with the most basic script for that to happen. First half regarding the faction assignment is from keen, rest is my work.

Please keep in mind this is the first version of this, Kill numbers are not displayed, the only thing you see is that someone died. I'm working on adding in an on screen kill counter, along with a warning when a team gets within 'x' number of max kills.

Feel free to use and modify and if you make any interesting progress please share! I'm working on making visual scripts for a lot of popular game modes(domination, tdm, ctf, conquest) and appreciate any help.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.