Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

I Need...

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Spaceman Spiff, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

...a major hardcore survival map to get my blood flowing. I’ve thought about building something new myself, but my previous attempts to create a decent survival map have, for the most part, been received with little interest by the SE community. Come on, someone, challenge me!

2. odizzido Junior Engineer

I’ve done most things which I would consider a challenge in survival. The simple fact is that it’s incredibly easy to survive in SE so there is only so far that you can take it.

3. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've dumped myself in empty space without bottles and only the basic tool...and survived. I've dumped myself in empty space with bottles but without random encounters...and survived. And so on and so on. Sigh.

4. R-TEAM Junior Engineer

mhhh ..... if you dont mind, playing on an mainly "German" server ...
    Then i can you get the Ultimate Survival Experience (not in Terms of Fighting, but resource management and clever economyc building ..) on my Hardcore Survival server ....
    contact me if you have interest ...... ;)

5. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Wow, missed that you posted this weeks ago. Sure, I'd give it a try.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.