Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

I was in the mood... (Haven't given her a name yet!)

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by DuKayz, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. DuKayz Trainee Engineer

Hey Guys! I have bin working on a small project for a few days that I want it to show you.
    I'm not done with the ship yet, still missing a few parts like the back right engine and the whole bottom of the ship.

I'd like some feedback on the ship since it's my first and the fact that I've spend quit some time building it.

Anyway enjoy!

(PS: Haven't given her a name yet! ;D )

http://dukayz.imgur.com/all/

2. OMGTheMuffinMan Moderator

Wow. I really like your design on the outside of the ship!

3. AlexVestin Trainee Engineer

Giving it a color-scheme will improve the looks of it. Or help with the interiors and break away from the gray dullness. Even if it's only black added on to some spots :)

4. eddyrob Trainee Engineer

keep it grey, it looks better/more realistic that way, theres too many nice ships with goofy/unrealistic paint jobs that ruin the look, yours is great plain

5. DuKayz Trainee Engineer

Appreciate the feedback!
    I thought of giving the ship a color perhaps green and white(or maybe not) but haven't decided just yet :)

6. Jaf Trainee Engineer

A little bit of color wouldn't hurt -- maybe throw in a touch of a particular color on some of the interior and/or exterior. Looks great as-is.

7. Loorien Trainee Engineer

Small... yeah, sure. It's beautiful, did you think maybe about some colors? :D

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.