Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Idea box

Discussion in 'General' started by Baltazard, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Baltazard Trainee Engineer

Hello !

First of all I want to congratulate you for your games. He is superb and having developed structural integrity is a stroke of genius.

I want you to specify that my English is very bad. My text has been copied and translated by google from French to English and I hope that the translation will be good.

To continue, I would like to know if it would be possible to add a still rake tool. So we could transform the terrain. As in your first video "medieval engeneers - video ad (Alpha 01/2015)"

35 seconds from the beginning. At this moment in survival mode, far from filling the gap with blocks, have no option. And filling the void with blocks can cause structural problems that are too big in some cases. So here, in summary is whether with a shovel and a rake in survival mode, there is a way to create voxel of land as in creative mode.

Second, in the mechanical blocks. Does the rotor you created in the first year, will be re-implanted or would it be available only as mods?

And to finish. There was a rumor some time ago. Like what there would be the possibility that NPC's works for us. Is it founded? Because I know that the project was started a few years ago.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me and congratulations again for your games.

Balthazard

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.