Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[IDEA] Survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by thogrinn, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. thogrinn Trainee Engineer

Hey !!

I'm new to this game, and i dislike multiplaying a bit. In survival mode, the game is awesome, and i think bot system will be great on stations, or ships.

What are you thinking about this idea ?

Thx for this awesome game !!!!!

:cool:

++

2. Herr Doktor Trainee Engineer

You really are new..

We need one tho. There are plenty of lone survivors out there who need some kind of NPC population.

AI is on the way. One day..

3. Shadowcalen1 Apprentice Engineer

http://forums.keenswh.com/post/dynamic-ai-system-7317050?pid=1286369033#post1286369033

4. picklerok Junior Engineer

If you have a new idea, you can go right on ahead and post it over here. Make sure there aren't currently ongoing threads already discussing the topic (because I'm sure there are several) and try to fledge out your ideas a bit more so we know what your idea is on the matter.

5. thogrinn Trainee Engineer

Ok thanks !!!!! :D

6. Sirhan Blixt Apprentice Engineer

Your use of less than thirteen exclamation points and/or emoticons makes me doubt your emotional commitment to this idea.

7. Tajin Apprentice Engineer

Don't rule it out completely. Depending on how and especially who you're playing with, it can be a very fun experience.

In a simple equation:
    more people = more accidents = more interesting situations to master

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.