Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Ideas for a good Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Bluedrake42, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Bluedrake42 Trainee Engineer

So we've been working on recreating our dedicated server, and thinking of new interesting ways for our players to enjoy Space Engineers is a pretty difficult task sometimes.

Granted there's always the whole "spawn as a barebones escape pod and try to survive" but we're not really about that. So I'd like to make this thread to think of new, simple, and feasible ways to create a fun (and stable) dedicated server world.

I don't care if your ideas require workshop mods or scripts to work (if anything I'd kindof prefer it.) Our community is a big teamwork oriented playerbase, so any feasible ideas for faction wars, or other modes are very welcome.

Also just suggestions in general on how to create a good dedicated server are appreciated. Such as what basic mods to use, things to install, ways to set things up... I'll take anything and everything. Throw it my way.

2. PeTeTe809 Apprentice Engineer

In my signature are some ideas that you could use.

I myself am thinking how to put some team in teamwork, make an online server promote and require co-operation and make it enjoyable for all parties.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.