Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

In-Game Blueprint Creation/F10 List

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Phoenix-Avatar, Feb 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Phoenix-Avatar Trainee Engineer

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or gone over a few hundred times, but I've heard on other posts that there is a 136 in-game f10 max number of shown/displayed blueprints. At the same time if you go into your cloud drive of steam all blueprints no matter how many, will be there even ones that have been deleted.

My question to Keen and to the community would be if the 136 shown/displayed blueprints is true would there be a possibility to expand on this so for those of us creating worlds and blueprints could actually see our work show up in our f10 list, and not have to delete other work just to make new projects display.

I personally have creations from HS, ACI, IMDC and a few others that I gain inspiration from but these also take up displayed slots and block my creations form displaying.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I am not saying it doesn't exist, I just never recall there being a BP Limit. You should be able to use the search box your BP list and it should appear. I would think even with a display limit if you do the search function option it should pull it up for you.

3. DragonShadow Apprentice Engineer

I'm not sure if there's a hard limit, but the more BPs subscribed the screwier the menu gets.

4. Phoenix-Avatar Trainee Engineer

I've had to delete some from the in-game menu and through the workshop to get others to show up, even in a search format, hence why im thinking there is a hard limit of some type. What that amount is i'm not sure nor am I sure on it.

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I am not sure how many BP's I have, I know it is quite a bit, I just havent ran into the issue..yet:)

6. Phoenix-Avatar Trainee Engineer

Not sure why but I just made a new BP labeled it Mk-II but its not showing up in my F10 list or search, but it is in my cloud drive. Not sure what or why its different for me than some of the others.

7. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

8. Phoenix-Avatar Trainee Engineer

Nope, still having to delete BP's from my f10 list to have new ones show up, searches don't pull them up either, and downloaded ones don't really matter.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.