Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers New! Incoming Transmission from the Space Engineers Twitter!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blitzzz333, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

• Like Like x 3
  2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Dirty armor...clean armor. What a concept!

3. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Like we said, this is just a taste.:)

4. Thrak Junior Engineer

Cool. How about windows :p

5. SileniusFF Apprentice Engineer

Good news indeed!:tu:
    Recently reintroduced "more scratch and dirt" on (especially heavy) armor generates way too much visual noise on larger surfaces.

6. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Gotten used to the scratches by now, would love to have small armor block glass instead. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Calaban Junior Engineer

I always did wonder about how fingerprint smudges got on everything in the first place

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stardriver907 Master Engineer

You haven't met my crew.
    --- Automerge ---
    So, this is just a taste, eh? Sounds like we'll be able to pick color and texture.

People been wanting "showroom pristine" since day one. Keen's current texture reminds me of a year old car. Shadowflux mods used to sport a "yes, this mining machine actually does some mining" look I really liked. Wonder if I'll get that?

Well, everyone will have a brand-new whatever now. The other textures, whatever they are, will never get used.

9. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I want rust streaks coming through the primer gray!

10. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Well, my miner ships will definitely use the scratched to hell look.
    My personal small scout ship I may have a clean look. If there is an option for light scratches then maybe that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. bleakhead Trainee Engineer

Guys focus on the "this is just a taste". it sounds like there is much more, much bigger with this. Is it too much, to think that is it more than just 2 types of class and armor blocks?

The really cool thing will be if we can adjust the number of scratches. Then I am very excited about the other blocks. I know the blocks and glass already have some scratches but I do not recognize them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I absolutely agree with you on this; my industrial ships should look...used.

But, there are some builds that just scream for that fresh-off-the-showroom-floor look, like this baby here:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.