Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Infernotech Industries (Newest Entry : (ITI) Eden Preset 01 "Grove")

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by PyreStarite, Jul 1, 2015.

?

What should I focus on building next?

1. ITI Exploration Vessel = Prophet + Priest Exploration Shuttle

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. ITI Colonist Vessel = Olympus

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Expanded Triton Guard Chasie = New Cruiser

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Carrier (ohgawdpleasedontpickthisoneimnotprepared)

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  5. Seige Corvette/Frigate

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  6. Strike Bomber

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Armored Gunship

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. Drop Ship

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  9. Moar Drones!

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  10. LAZER POINTER OF DOOOOOMMMMM!!!

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Fairly certain I'm going to need a harness for the missiles, as the missiles keep hitting the landing gear every time they launch.

In other news, updated the Valkyrie V, the Thor II, the Eden Grav Tower to M01.2 and the Eden Short Corridor to M02.2.
    Main changes to aircraft include some hotkey fixes and the addition of Navigation/Position Lights, while the Eden pieces have mostly just had some light and other corrections.
    Links to appropriate workshop page provided for those interested.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Updated the Edens M03.2, M04.2, M05.1, and M06.2. Changes mainly include some recoloring of blocks and lighting.

EDIT: Swanky, the imgur windows work to the fullest.

3. Veritas Apprentice Engineer

That Angel with swappable modules is pretty freaking sweet.

4. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Updated the Edens M07 - M10. Changes mainly include some recoloring of blocks, lighting, and control panel fixes.

Also released two new Eden pieces, the M21 Power Generator and M22 Power Accumulator.

5. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Updated Edens M11 and M12. Changes mainly include some recoloring of blocks, lighting, and control panel fixes, as well as adding Text Panels to all doorways. They're turning more and more into IMDC pieces by the day...

Also released two new Eden pieces, the M23 Defense Platform and M24 Ice Processor.

Sorry, @JD.Horx. I know I just did two pieces with identical names and purpose to some of yours but I wanted to have these and the names fit too well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

7. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

8. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

I'm sorry for the whole Valhalla/Orion thing. I said I was horrible at jokes. Anyways, ORION is making some good progress with where I want it. Reworked the conveyor network again incorporating some new mechanisms I wanted to try out and will try to go from here.

[​IMG]

9. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Introducing, from the InfernoGuard shipyards, the new Orion III Light Transport.

The new Orion III was designed with hauling in mind, capable of ferrying troops, cargo, and vehicles inside as well as outside atmospheres. The Orion is a hybrid corvette that makes easy work out of entering and exiting any atmosphere or gravitational pull (If enough fuel is allocated and you aren't carrying anything absurdly heavy). The Orion can carry any vehicle or strike craft that has a compatible ALM, but due to SE physics related issues, the onboard ALMs or any small grid attached will cause the ship to capsize slowly, but this isn't something I can control. If you do not want the ship to capsize inside of an atmosphere, there is a button in the control deck that will allow you to eject the ALMs and that will solve the tipping issue. There is nothing much more that I can say about it that you can't see for yourself quite clearly and obviously, but I still invite everyone to check it out for themselves and tell me their thoughts and if they find any issues. Also, most parts of the ship are not airtight because you can't fix some blocks not being air tight and nothing you can do about sealing as of right now. I should stop listing problems with the ship now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Here is the preview of my new Combat Constuction Craft... or what ever I will call it. I always try for the fanciest names, anyways. I am almost ready to release this, but I am waiting for a name I really like, so by all means, let me know what you think it should be called. Gremlin, Devil, Imp, Kobald, Gnome, Dwarf, or Thrall?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905672654

11. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Introducing, from the InfernoGuard shipyards, the new Thrall Combat Constructor.

Yes, "Thrall" won the name vote.
    The new Thrall Combat Constructor is a space-only construction craft that features self-defense gatling guns, heavy armor cage and coating, and two large ion thrusters for quick acceleration and deceleration. The Thrall takes elements from other IG craft; the heavy armor cage was pulled from the Hoplite which was inspired from the Taurus's cage and the gatling array came from the Angel. The Thrall is well suited for construction operations in hostile space or front lines that expect to see action due to its armor allowing it to survive long enough for it to run away and the gatlings which allow it to attack if necessary. The Thrall, like most IG craft, has the signature ALMs mounted on the top and bottom allowing it to safely lock with any ship with a compatible ALM. Last thing, if you want a different tool layout on the Thrall, like say two grinders or two welders, by all means, change it so it suits you better. It should not be hard to rewire the systems to make full efficiency with new tools.

12. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

This, ladies and gentleman, is how you build an Eden space station.

InfernoTech Industries presents...
    Eden Preset 01 "Grove"
    Constructed completely from Eden modular station pieces, with some modification for extra snug fitting. Modifications to pieces are allowed so long as you don't go pulling an Aaron on me. This is a very very large station, my rig slowed down a great deal when I was finishing it. If you have a nice PC and you want to see the full potential of modular stations, then I insist that you check this out.
    [​IMG]
    : Workshop Link :
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=921372288

• Like Like x 2
  13. Aracus Senior Engineer

What exactly does that mean? :p

14. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

@Ravric can help with that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Aracus Senior Engineer

O.o Whoa.. I knew he was a clumsy oaf(in actions and words) from his own videos but I never knew he was a hack... I mean, sure, I do the same for my own private play as he does, copy paste and replace/modify/mod-up a few minor things, but at least I never post them publicly or take credit for them...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.