Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Infinite sticks from furnace flammables section...?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by waterlimon, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. waterlimon Senior Engineer

I was taking some sticks from my furnace to use for other purposes (the flammable slots of furnace each have a partial stack of sticks).

I can keep taking sticks from it, they never end.

The first stick stack just alternates between 1 and 7 sticks as I drag them over to my inventory.

The behavior stopped when I took from the first slot (it properly takes a full stack if I do that). If I put sticks back, the first slows stick stack just grows beyond the stack max size (so theres like 40+ sticks in a single stack).

This is on a multiplayer server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

Same issue, same server. Created a huge stack of over 700 branches; tried to move it and it vanished, but the smaller stacks are permanent.

3. NacoChata ME Tester Staff

Hello,

I cannot reproduce it. Are you using any mods on the server?

4. CptTwinkie Moderator

This should have been fixed a few weeks ago. Could you double check that it's still happening?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.