Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Interaction of non friendly players and my tiles

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by tr1p, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. tr1p Trainee Engineer

Not sure where to post this but yesterday I spent about 4 hrs building an epic castle. Some random dude comes and builds a trebuchet in front of my castle, but luckily i had defenses set up and launched a volley of catapult projectiles at him killing him. He then respawn, runs to my castle and deletes the whole lower part of my castle structure...causing it to crumble and destroy my whole 4hrs of work.

TL;DR
    is there any way we can see it in the future where we can lock out "blocks" so that another player cannot simply remove my placed structures?

2. Silen Apprentice Engineer

At the moment it's important that if you play on multiplayer you have a backup save file of what you've built, otherwise you must ALWAYS expect these kind of things to happen. I'm sure that in future (very future) we'll see what you asked.

3. Stoner Apprentice Engineer

Ah yes...the Griefers. Those PoS are a constant in Space Engineers. Sorry you have to deal with them. Hopefully Keen will address the issues with some ban tools.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.