Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Inventory Locking and unlocking

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by LegionUnited, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. LegionUnited Trainee Engineer

In the game as you place production and other construction or resource based buildings, the inventory screen gains more and more sections for each part (ex. Large cargo, assemblers, reactors).

I know there are sorting options on top of the inventories to sort through mechanical, powered and storage type blocks but is there a way to re-arrange the different inventories so that if I place an assembler late in my line, I can still align the two inventories even if I didn't build them adjacently from each other. So without pressing any of the sort options, i could just scroll down the entire list with each production block, reactor etc beside another but even if their not connected.

If this is already possible or a mod exists to make this possible please inform me or leave a comment, Thanks

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.