Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Inventory Management Script

Discussion in 'General' started by Cyborg_Leopard, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cyborg_Leopard Trainee Engineer

Looking for a good script. Anyone have a fix? I've been using an unoffical update of a TIM script which seems to be broken with the most recent update. Does anyone know of a TIM patched version or another Inventory Management script that might fil the TIM-shaped hole in my game?

2. Mollymawk Trainee Engineer

I've used Tim for ages. But recently, im finding I'm over him. I dont need Tim anymore. Ive got used to sorting it all out my self. Using sorters enabled and diabled with timer bocks and buttons.works Naming cargo boxes and using the invertory text filter works fine I now dont think inventory scripts saved me much time overall and i prefer doing things my self. I have a few of my own mini scripts to tidy up every now and again. But im finding i dont use them much now.

What would be good (and ive not seen one so i started making one,slowly) is a script that remembers the current inventory of a ship when it un docks.. so that when it next docks, the same inventory is restored..This would reload welding ships.. and empty mining ships... and it only triggers on dock and undock... so no massive continuous management slowing the game.. My scipts are not fantastic so any of you famous scripters can have my idea for free :)

For me, I think the trick was shifting my mental processes from thinking inventory management to process management.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CrazyEd Trainee Engineer

You could try this.
    It's by Isy, under active development and reasonably well featured :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. J-Cataclism Apprentice Engineer

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.