1. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

Issues with oxygen and room pressurization

Discussion in 'General' started by PGI_Xx_HunterxX, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. PGI_Xx_HunterxX

PGI_Xx_HunterxX Trainee Engineer

i dont know where else to bring up this issue, as im new to these forums, but ive been having issues where the oxygen and pressurization of my command bridge of my ship does not work right, like as if its buggy, i went to painstaking efforts and just removed all the windows and placed almost every single empty space with a color coded armor block, and what ive been noticing is that some blocks act rather buggy if that makes sense, like i remove one of the color coded blocks, and then pressurization of the room gets turned off, and when i removed the original half block of an area, and place it back, for some reason pressurization works again, idk if i found a bug or issue, but i spent literally 3 days so far trying to fix my room, and now i realized that its due to some blocks acting funky. in some cases, a whole empty space in the command bridge makes the whole thing get unpressurized again, when that empty space has stuff covering the whole thing, so yeah thats the issue im bringing up, as i dont know where else to post about this.......

2. Nickvr68

Nickvr68 Junior Engineer

Pressurization is disabled by default, for some reason. You need to enable the "Airtightness" setting in the advanced options of the world creation menu.

3. PGI_Xx_HunterxX

PGI_Xx_HunterxX Trainee Engineer

nope airtightness is on, and the oxygen settings are on too

4. FoolishOwl

FoolishOwl Junior Engineer

This mod, Build Info - extra block information, is often used to find where the leaks are that prevent a room from being pressurized.

If that doesn't help, you might try uploading a world with the problem to the Workshop, then posting in the Bug Reports forum, with a link to your world in the Workshop.

5. Herpaderpa

Herpaderpa Trainee Engineer

Been having trouble with airthightness to, my ship keeps depressurising/pressurising without me fiddling with anything. Been meaning to submit a bug report but im to lazy so just turned the option off :p

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.