Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Issues with prevously played on servers since Oct-5-17 update anyone?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MTXRooster, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MTXRooster Trainee Engineer

Title pretty much says it all..

I run a server here, small mostly family/friends and I also play on a couple servers out there.. Server has been running for a long time, not new, and I've been playing for years on servers run here as well as 'pubbing' random ones that have come and gone..

Since the latest patch (1.184.3) I have been unable to get on the servers as mentioned already. It either sits there whirring away saying "Joining World" or it brings up the "The server host has left the game". Eventually after joining world it will just say "Ticket Invalid" It doesn't matter (obviously) whether I connect to the local LAN (through LAN) or internet servers. I replicated this on two other machines in this house which run two other steam accounts (so for math impaired folk, three separate machine, three unique accounts differing ethernet technologies (wifi ac speed, 100Mbps wired, 1000Mbps wired not that it matters) to a separate stand-alone dedicated box whose sole purpose is to please us here with Space Engineers (well, and the remote hosts I've played on before as well of course). FWIW my server runs only one mod (Midship's admin helper) and is current version as well.

What's really odd, is it seems to pertain to previously played on servers. "New" random servers (both populated and unpopulated) that I've never been on before, I can get on just fine. And I can disconnect, shut down my PC (just for good measure) fire it back up and jump right back onto any 'new' server that I connect to since the last patch. But again, nothing done will get us on any server we've been on since the last patch, mine or otherwise.

I also checked to ensure nothing firewall/AV wise has been 'updated' or anything like that..

Anyone else experiencing this, or know what's going on?

2. MTXRooster Trainee Engineer

Well no replies :( But, this weeks patch cleared it up for me on my server at least (other server still running older version so can't tell).

3. Alli Trainee Engineer

hi, simply torch that does restart server non-stop no?

4. MTXRooster Trainee Engineer

Nope I don't use torch - And it's not the server that's restarting, server runs constant, it was the client that just wouldn't connect on that particular release. Anyway, like I say this weeks patch cleared it up so it's all good.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.