Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

It's Official: Planets are coming this Thursday, November 12th! Post your reactions here.

Discussion in 'General' started by Xocliw, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. fusurugi Junior Engineer

stop danking around mate.

2. Infekted Apprentice Engineer

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. adamvansanten Trainee Engineer

Now stick that in your blunt and smoke it. Time to fly high :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. WraithHeart Trainee Engineer

Whelp. Looks like I need to finish a couple of things. One, a atmospheric craft to deploy a beacon. Two, a planet cracker type ordnance to home in on said beacon. Scorched earth policy for the win, kiddos.

5. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

With the lander, you have to rotate your main engines (downward engines) laterally a few degrees to stop horizontal movement. The small ones just aren't powerful enough to stop you in any reasonable distance.

Nice nugs by the way. I'm sure they're for medicinal purposes.

6. igMac97 Trainee Engineer

finally here yes!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. matty3d Trainee Engineer

Why the movement of the Astronaut on a Planet feels like an "uncontrollable Monkeyride" ?
    Almost impossible to play in creative, not to mention in survival!
    I like to see a better behavior of the personal thrusterpack, i consider it a logical flaw not so much a bug.
    Beside the usual bugs a nice update, except that Astronauts seem not to know anything about gyros! :)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Xakthos Apprentice Engineer

Why is this thread even still here? Old news now, lets not clutter the board with ancient stickies.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.