Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Just Scored the Decorations Pack

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaceman Spiff, Apr 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Morloc Apprentice Engineer

IMPORTANT: Male crew, please mind the self-closing mechanical iris toilet lid.*

*Created by Dr. Ophelia Bobbit in 2064, the iris toilet seat was designed to end the debate over leaving the seat up or down once and for all. Tragically, malfunctions of the fast-closing iris have lead to many injuries among male crew members' members. Despite litigation, Dr. Bobbit maintains that her seat is "working as designed" and she and her engineers are not responsible for anyone careless enough to dangle body parts over what amounts to a waste disposal system. The iris-seat maintains a phenomenal 98.1% approval certification among female end-users.

-Morloc

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Dr. Bobbit indeed! This must be Lorena Bobbit's granddaughter.

3. Morloc Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]

-Morloc

4. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Shol'vah Teal'c! :p

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Careful @Spaceman Spiff saying that you got the DLC may make others feel less fortunate. :)

PS. I got it for myself and my friend.... :D

:munch:

6. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

As well you should. I mean, anybody who is anybody his it...if you know what I mean.

I've never seen such a division within this forum as over this DLC. Wow.

7. FoolishOwl Junior Engineer

Not a big fan of jokes about Lorena Bobbitt. She was the victim of terrible abuse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. May Rears Apprentice Engineer

To be fair though no matter the content some see the letters D-L-C and go full on "OMG they are EA !!!!oneoneone"

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.