Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Important Keen Space Stream with Marek Rosa

Discussion in 'General' started by Drui, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Vulkan Trainee Engineer

While the turrets are mods, there MUST be a reason why they used that picture. Granted, it wouldn't show anything new, sense the picture was for the contest. Unless...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Timuroslav Apprentice Engineer

In before the whole point of the screenshot was to show off a new blue ship model. lol

Also I'm pretty sure it's the Flak 88 turret. I've used that turret in the weapon mod.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Commander Rotal Master Engineer

Ten bucks say nobody noticed and, another ten bucks say they did and didn't care since mods are an intended feature. Also, i've been unable to find the exact turret on the Workshop. The one most people link has a completely different shape on the mounting point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Malware Master Engineer

The reason? "Oh, that looks cool. Let's use that."

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. Roxette Senior Engineer

"We need a sequence of pictures showing an epic ship collision"

"That'll take a lot of time to set up for, but here's some cool ones a user already posted"

"Perfect"

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Pharap Apprentice Engineer

Which edition of which book?

7. FoolishOwl Junior Engineer

Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++, 1st Edition, published 2008, purchased 2010.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.