Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Killer Vanilla - Season Two - Challenge Two – Raiders of the Lost Part - Contest Closed

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by iN5URG3NT, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. P. Kerman Apprentice Engineer

Let us hope that @iN5URG3NT isn't under one of those may you die a thousand deaths type curses. I can’t wait that long! Even a hundred would be too much! Not to mention I doubt we can come up with that many amusing ways to declare him dead. Of course I am pretty sure @iN5URG3NT would be happy to see us try! :p I can already imagine his happy face: :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. iN5URG3NT Senior Engineer

Hey guys, I tried testing again and surprise surprise, wheels keep blowing up when pasting. It's infuriating! I did a nearly full run with Pyre's but when I undocked the cargo ship the vehicle went into orbit! I really want to get this done for you guys but the bugs are driving me insane! I have another busy weekend so I'm not sure if I'll get time to do this, but I promise I am trying. This game makes me rage...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Good to know I'm not the only one with the "atmos floating away into space" bug.

4. Fluffy the Fleshpound Trainee Engineer

We gotcha it's just fun to assume your dead or come up with epic space voyage that your on after your dam curiousity, forced you into a wormhole. And your fighting in a galaxy far far away, a long time ago. Became allies with the Federation to study wormholes, so you can find a way back. But best of luck.

If you get all 3 references ssssssh you just laugh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Krougal Senior Engineer

Are we sure Pyre didn't do that by design? Good getaway vehicle. He should get an extra point for that. ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Toootally Intentional!

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. iN5URG3NT Senior Engineer

Hello! I've finally managed to pull of testing without shit blowing up! Great success! Got my notes, will write up asap.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. noxLP Junior Engineer

Something about this? @iN5URG3NT did the bugs finally let you test the ships... or something? :(

9. iN5URG3NT Senior Engineer

I believe the term is better late than never :D

But seriously, I apologise for the delay on this one. Testing was plagued with bugs and I actually ended up taking a break from SE for a while because of it. Nevertheless, I promised to judge the contest and I'm sorry to leave you guys waiting.

Finally, the results! Thanks to everybody who entered. I've tried to be as fair as I can when judging and giving criticism and I'm happy to give feedback. Congratulations to the winner, @P. Kerman

Results:

Gold: 31.5 Points - Harvester - P. Kerman

Silver: 26.5 Points – Ursa and Warbler - PyreStarite

Bronze: 23.5 Points – Louse - Fluffy The Fleshpound

Fourth: 20 Points – Red Raider - NoxLP

Entries:

Louse

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709502812
    Author: Fluffy the Fleshpound
    Total Score: 23.5

Harvester
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709741898
    Author: P. Kerman
    Total Score: 31.5

Red Raider/Small Cargo Hauler
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709760511
    Author: NoxLP
    Total Score: 20

Ursa and Warbler
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=710159481
    Author: Pyre Starite
    Total Score: 26.5

• Like Like x 2
  10. noxLP Junior Engineer

I agree, better late than never ;)

Congrats to the winner :tu:, that's some nice ships guys, seems that this time i didn't that well :p

11. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

I'll take silver. Its no shiney shiney Platinum, but it's a close Second.

I'll take that Silver before you take it back now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. P. Kerman Apprentice Engineer

Yes it is. :p
    Here I am taking a break from space engineers for a little while, just to come back to find I have managed to miss finally geting gold. Typical me. ;)
    Still: Yeah!!! I got gold!:carlton::carlton::carlton:

Oh and Congrats to everybody else! Better late than never.;)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.