Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Faction Kingdom of Sìlen

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Silen, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Silen Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]

The Kingdom of Sìlen

This is under construction, I want it to be, in future, a Roleplay (little) group of players playing on multiplayer and interacting with other roleplay groups. For the moment I'm just taking the name and setting it up untill the game AND multiplayer come out

Brief History:

The Kingdom is very recent, indeed it has been founded only two years ago, when in a far far land, King Alfredo Sìleni I took control over a little village which then, became a big city. Alfredo was not of noble origins, indeed he was only the son of farmers. He grew in that village and never moved from there, though its ruler was his uncle and as he had no children the only heir at his death was, indeed, Alfredo. Two years later the city has seen its first barbarian attack and, undefended and not prepared at all it's been wiped out quickly. The population was massacred and only few managed to escape. The King took the rest of the people with him and decided to move out, in a new land, to start again.

Ranks and Jobs:

King
    Prince
    Kingsguard
    Squire

Commander

Guard Captain
    Guard

Siege Master (constructs siege weapons)
    Architect
    Builder
    Serf

Council of the Nobles:
    King
    Prince
    Guard Captain
    Commander
    Trading Councillor
    Work Councillor
    Diplomatic Councillor

Political Situation

Allies:
    //

Trading Partners:
    Kingdom of Raas

Enemies:
    //

[​IMG]

Official Seal of the Kingdom, used by the King.
    In the seal you can recognize two letters which are K and S. They stand as Kingdom of Sìlen, though some claimed that it meant King Sìleni.

(OOC) How to Join

If you want to join you can contact me on steam or write on this thread.
    Optional but please include your age, if you know how to roleplay and any RP past experiences. Thank you!

2. BoobyTrapGaming Apprentice Engineer

The problem I see with this is that it would be very boring to be king, for example. in real life it'd be fun, but ingame it seems awfully boring to me, as well as a lot of other jobs.

3. Nasse Trainee Engineer

I can confirm that Silen is a skilled builder (helped me with my "Warfield" project). I think the server will look beautiful and looking forward to joining it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Silen Apprentice Engineer

That's exactly why we play Roleplay, so it can be fun as in real life. We're not playing currently as the state of the game right now doesn't allow us to do any roleplay, but in future, as the game developes, then we will join a Roleplay server and start with this faction.

5. MaxTheBuilder Trainee Engineer

How come it doesn't allow you RP? I can't see anything stopping role playing from happening or am I missing something?

6. Silen Apprentice Engineer

This thread is more than two years old. :)

7. MaxTheBuilder Trainee Engineer

Sorry, didn't look at the date, my bad.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.