Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Landing Gear ERROR! No Possibility to build small ships anymore ! -.- ^^

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TomboVanBohm, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TomboVanBohm Trainee Engineer

Hey Folks.

I tried to build a small spaceship, but the small landing gear dont LOCK on the ground. It falling everytime, when you touching it.
    Ship Building is not possible anymore. THATS A HARDCORE BUG, please do something lol, otherwise the game is a little bit senseless to play ^^

PEACE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. lBlackthorne Trainee Engineer

you can still build ships, you just can't start with the landing gear. try building a samll-grid drydock first, attach the ship to the drydock and cut it free when you have the engines on.

3. FlakMagnet Senior Engineer

This is not a new bug...it's already been reported. Put down your landing gear....save and exit....and reload. Gear will be locked

4. TomboVanBohm Trainee Engineer

k, i will try that , thanks. but before the new update there was no problem because of that you know.

5. FlakMagnet Senior Engineer

You must be on the 'stable' branch....in which case, you only just got the update that brings the error. I hope we get a fix soon.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.