Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Light Leak

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BIOS, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. BIOS Trainee Engineer

Dear Keen Software, your game space engineers is amazing with exceptions of some bugs, and today I will address the most important one. Light is leaking through blocks and it ruins the emersion and the esthetics, This bug was Addressed many times and still yet to be fixed, this bug existed since the beginning. I realize that adding shadow quality to the game will drastically hinder the performance in already kind of laggy game but what you can do is set an option in the menu for those how to play on more powerful machines and continue to optimize the feature until its good to play on the normal computers. Thank you for your attention KSH I looking forward to see this come true.

2. Dan2D3D Moderator

3. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

I agree with @Dan2D3D , this is caused by design and is not a bug. I would suggest to look here: https://feedback.keenswh.com to vote for some already existing suggestion or eventually create new one.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.