Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

List of actual known bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Terik92, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Terik92 Trainee Engineer

I've decided to do a small list with some bugs I've been finding in the game. This is going to be a small summary of them. If someone find another bug that I can confirm, it will be added to the list. If it's fixed, I'll add "Fixed" next to it and later they will be remove from the list. You can also put the thread where it was originally posted, it will be added to the Summary.

This are bugs that affects the GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE. That means that software bugs (like RAM overuse) will not be included in this list.

- Drills aren't draining ores through the conveyor system.
    This was also tested using sorter blocks with drain mode ON.

- Drills work intermittently, mining rocks and collecting floating ores

- Collector blocks aren't draining their content through the conveyor system
    This was also tested using sorter blocks with drain mode ON.

- Oxygen is not draining from the suit in Survival Mode

- Conector blocks locked stop keeping the ships fixed after a while connected, but the conection still working.

- Energy is not draining from the suit as usually (maybe not a bug, just a new setting that hasn't been reported)
    After a while, I've notice that energy drains when you use the tools and when you aren't doing anything it starts recharge itself VERY slow.

- Cryochambers aren't using oxygen properly.
    If you get inside without the helmet you die, but if you get inside with it then it seems to work properly.

- Small ships inertia dampers works with x1 strengh instead of x5 they should still having.

This list will be updated with other bugs I can find or you report in this thread. Remember, this is a Summary to make easier to the devs to see all of them. I'll add the original thread of each bug as soon as you post them here.

2. Devon_v Senior Engineer

Oxygen works fine in SP survival, maybe an MP/DS issue? Similarly drills work fine in SP in all respects. I believe that the new mining "pulses" are meant to reduce sim lag by calculating a batch of voxel edits each second rather than doing it real-time.

3. StanH Trainee Engineer

4. TaurenTom Trainee Engineer

The oxygen/energy/hydrogen is a bug that happens anytime you just "tap" the med bay for a split second... Easily repeatable in both Single player and Multiplayer maps.

5. semple Trainee Engineer

More information on each of these would be nice... Otherwise this is just a big 'I have these issues but idk how to reproduce them'.

- My drills are working fine in Solo and MP. DS?
    - I believe this is a known issue or is intended, not sure (I have not seen Keen say anything regarding it)
    - Need more specifics, is this a connector, ejector, or both? Ejector works fine for me in solo/mp.
    - This is probably related to an issue that has already previously been reported regarding oxygen, hydrogen, and energy not draining. http://forums.keenswh.com/threads/1...drogen-oxygen-energy.7375541/#post-1286898657
    - Energy recharging on its own? thats a new one. But if you are in Survival with helmet off and in an oxygen high environment, the only energy drain there should be is from welding/grinding.
    - I believe its a known issue? Keen really needs a master bug list...
    - Small ship inertia dampeners were changed to 1x, this is working as intended.

6. HollowVoices Trainee Engineer

The connector bug is really screwing with my builds. Fricking irritating when I go to move my large ship and whatever is connected to it just starts drifting off despite being green locked.

7. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Turrets ignore that wheels are obstructing the line of fire. They still shoot anyways and end up destroying the wheels.

Parking brake doesn't stop the vehicle from rolling completely.

While playing as client, wheeled vehicles have severe desync and cause havoc.

Wheels themselves are treated as separate grid entities, and therefore affect movement while airborne.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.