Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Local Hosted Game: Different Version Of Game Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ThatSuspiciousGuy, Jul 17, 2017 at 05:44.

1. ThatSuspiciousGuy

I hosted a game for me and my friend to play on, and it seemed to work fine. But when we tried to play on it the next day, he got this error message:

"Server has different version of the game. Your version: 01_110_008; Server version: 00_000_000"

We tried restarting the game, Steam, and even our computers, but to no avail. I created a new save, but he got the same error message. So, I told him to host a server. And guess what?

"Server has different version of the game. Your version: 01_110_008; Server version: 00_000_000"

Does anyone know what causes this bug and how to fix it? My friend and I can no longer play on any saves together because of this error, so any help would be very appreciated.