Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Looking for JugBot -- Reviving "Mo' Voxels" Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Stori3D Past Productions, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Stori3D Past Productions Apprentice Engineer

Hi all.

Jugbot's "Mo' Voxels" mod is awesome & so useful. But Planets broke it.

I needed it, so I've been figuring how to fix it. And today I cracked it:

I've messaged him, but I don't know if he still plays ME anymore. A month ago he left a quick note on his mod that others were welcome to try to fix it and revive it. Now that I know how to get the textures working again, I want to get them to him so he can update the mod. After all, 5,000 people subscribe to it already!

If he's done with ME, I'll put it up myself once it's ready, but I do want to try first to get it to him. If anyone knows how to reach him, let him know please?

2. Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

He said you can reupload it, in his description

Btw, thank you! We really needed that mod working for the Runescape map, not to mention everyone else too! :)

3. Stori3D Past Productions Apprentice Engineer

You're welcome Coggernaut! I'm glad I cracked the problem with it. Yeah, I saw him say that in his description. But in a way it's like reinventing the wheel. He got 5000 subscriptions to it, so if he's still around and willing to update it, seems to make the most sense. It'll be a number of days still probably til I get them all or most back in anyway.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.