Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Looking good web hosting

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by gedrald, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. gedrald Trainee Engineer

Hi guys

I need a good web hosting company that I won't have issues with and support of ASP.NET 5 or ASP.NET Core 1.0 , ASP.NET MVC, US and SQL Server 2014. I'm starting a website with ASP.NET that I'm hoping to grow to millions of visitors.
    I have searched in search engine and found good reviews about asphostportal.com hosting service.

Anyone have experience with that hosting service? Or, do you have any other recommendation? Please I need suggestion

Thank you.

2. Chrison Trainee Engineer

Totally wrong forum for this ... BUT
    Have you considered using the azure cloud?
    https://azure.microsoft.com/

Microsoft offers some free hours there and it is highly scalable, so if your needs are increasing (lets say you need more storage for your database) its easy to adjust
    Plus you can configure the setting you actually want to have instead of having a predefined package that doesnt really fits your needs

PS: Double-Post :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.