Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Low FPS, What is wrong or bad with my computer specs? ~ Also, black screen on autosave?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by turbofrost17, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. turbofrost17 Trainee Engineer

Hello Engineers,

Im having a lot of trouble trying to figure out why I cannot get good FPS in-game, or in any game, but I have a decent enough computer to run most programs. I just dont know what is outdated or that is wrong with my comp.

Here is my specs:

AMD A10-6800K APU with Radeon HD Graphics
    4.1GHz Processor(64Bit)
    12GB RAM
    1TB HD
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

I honestly cannot remember what else is on there, but thats what I can remember.

The other issue I have is when the game does an autosave, my screen goes black. This hasnt happened to me since the update, but I was curious if it still was continuing on other computers as well.

Thanks peeps!

2. Jonnokurt Trainee Engineer

I'd be blaming your gt 640. I think the recomended gfx card with atleast 2gb memory. It's still early days for this game so optimisations will help your frame rate in the future. If all else fails buy a new Gpu. I just bought a gtx 750 for my wifes computer I don't even think that would handle this game under load.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.