Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Main Menu Not Showing upon Startup or Exit to Main Menu once in-game.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by masheen, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. masheen Trainee Engineer

I have tried installing on my 'c' drive as well as my external drive and when i launch the game the menu does not show up, however I am able to hit enter twice which i assume is new game or something like that. It loads fine. If I exit to the main menu it still doesn't show up and just appears black.

[​IMG]

2. masheen Trainee Engineer

I hit ' Alt + Enter ' and it showed up. Maybe a temporary fix?

3. uller31 Trainee Engineer

well i tried that....it "worked" i got to a loading screen and it crashed ....any tips for that? >.<

4. masheen Trainee Engineer

Its not working :/

5. maggefus Trainee Engineer

Must be some file or config error, the good old verification of game files might do something.

There is also an update now, check it out - could change it all

6. masheen Trainee Engineer

I tried verifying and installing on my main drive and also my external drive. The update didn't help. If I hit enter twice upon starting the game it will load but of course structural integrity isn't activated. The configuration file is in c:/users/yourname/documents/appdata/roaming/medieval engineers/

I'm at work now :/ so the above directory might wrong but close. I changed a few settings but nothing helps not even windowed mode. it's such an odd issue. Oh and I am using a Gtx 780 ti should have said that to begin with :p

7. uller31 Trainee Engineer

Structural integrity is on....you just have to....over do it to be polite....like a sstraight tower going 20+ blocks up....and then they'll kinda collaps...

8. masheen Trainee Engineer

i destroyed the bridge though and chunks of it float

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.