Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Make blocks "glow hot" when they are being damaged by thrusters.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Kurazarrh, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kurazarrh Apprentice Engineer

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

i was watching this when i thought of the idea of how blocks should heat up.

not sure if atmospheric drag will ever become a thing but i enjoy this clip of a station burning up on reentry after it got devastated by a nearby station that was hit by a blast sending a wave of shrapnel.

the movie is gravity.
    very enjoyable if you're into space engineers

it would be nice having an interplanetary ship thats covered in scorch marks from multiple planet to planet flights...missiles already leave scorch marks right?

3. PilotMax Apprentice Engineer

I want that. And maybe reentry visuals too.

4. EstebanLB Trainee Engineer

We still don't have a simple prograde vector indicator in the HUD and you expect them to add that??? haha, good luck

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

could be as simple as adding a similar feature like how guns leave bullet holes in metal as a basic indicator.

why are you being such a dick about this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vrmithrax Senior Engineer

I'd like re-entry visuals too... Once we are able to reach a speed that they would make sense. At this point, we're flying slower than Cessna prop planes, so it would be a bit like a slow moving blimp on fire lumbering across the sky, not the flaming streak meteoric visual I want to make. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.