Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Make new cockpit part of core game.

Discussion in 'General' started by JamesAM, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. JamesAM Trainee Engineer

Putting aside peoples issue with the decorative pack DLC, personally I have issues with it but no real problem with it but I also get why some people are pissed.
    Personally though my big issue is that the new functional cockpit is behind the paywall.
    Leave the decorative stuff in the pack but put the cockpit in the main game.

I have already bought the pack and I'm happy to support keen but tbh it should be something less impactful to the game like skins or something similarly token.
    After all the rationale for the paid DLC was that the developers said some players wanted a way to give them more to support the game.
    Based on this, the content of the pack should be immaterial. It should reward the players who do want to further support Keen while not penalising those that do not. Paid blocks does not achieve this IMO.
    All paid blocks does is keep the people who do want to financially support keen happy whilst also aggravating people who want the blocks but do not want to pay more. But again, even though I don't think it was the best or smartest move I'm ok with it being the way it is but I'm not OK with the cockpit block being behind the paywall.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.