Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Many changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Serik, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Serik Trainee Engineer

1) Add the rake to level the ground.
    2) Add a steam engine running on coals. (by wheel type in Space engineers)
    3) Add the pets. At least not walking pets
    4) Add Horse (by ground transport type in Space engineers)
    5) Add clothes
    6) Add armor
    7) Add bow (which is easy to craft, made of wood and grass and stone)
    8) Add wild animals (by the type of barbarians, models have been replaced and done)
    9) Make the planet elliptical. Stretch at the equator to make the day last longer. In reality, the earth is not an ideal ball, more ellipsoidal.

I will add many more thoughts

2. Yurets Trainee Engineer

Unfortunately, until AI is not developed, animals are pointless. Hopefully it's in progress.

This is modifiable, just terraforming (i guess).

3. Mirek Apprentice Engineer

There are allready the teraforming ropes and stakes wich is more realistic.
    NO! NO! NO!
    Useless
    I would change that to "Ad beasts of burden and other domestic animals like oxen, sheep, chicken, and cows but not modern big cows, medieval cows were much smaller usually brown and had much longer furr. more like this [​IMG]
    Not needed yet, there are more important things to add now
    Not needed yet, there are more important things to add now
    Crosbow was more common than bow in middle ages europe. Bow was with exception of england end eastern europe almost exclusively used only for hunting and sport.
    there is deer, but sure more variety is needed, and the behaviour should be adjusted. Real life deer is fast can jump pretty high and is preetty hard to shoot even with rifle. ME deer is easy to hunt with sword wich is really really awkvard.
    Thats not important.

I would add:

10) Please for the love of (add your favorite deity). Add some NPC live to the game. Villages, recruitable villagers and so. it is really sad when players build castles try to roleplay lords even declare wars between each other, and have no subjects, no serfs and no soldiers.

then add clothes and armor.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.