Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Markiplier plays game with over 1 million watching

Discussion in 'General' started by Cindermoo, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cindermoo Trainee Engineer

Honestly I'm concerned that to many people will not want to buy the game. The video points out many bugs and the dead multiplayer community. He didn't even try creative mode and only showed the broken survival mode. Nobody that never heard of this game before will not even know of the possible destruction.

2. SaturaxCZ Senior Engineer

To bad he didnt point out its alpha, or planet update will come soon. I think: moust of people who are interested in this kind of games will watch more then 1 video of beginer, who just start to learn how play/build in ME. ( at least i do it and want see some skilled players creations and dont normaly watch videos with beginers like this. ) So... bad commercial is commercial too and +1M people know ME exist :tu:.

3. waterlimon Senior Engineer

Keen needs to add "IS ALPHA FOR NEXT 5 YEARS PLZ DONT JUDGE" note visible on screen at all times unless specifically turned off. Ive seen some other games do that for a reason.

4. SaturaxCZ Senior Engineer

Im glade if keen games stay alpha for next years. Thats mean: they will still put new thinks in game and not just replace models ,textures, optimalize, atc... and release game.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.