Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Medieval Engineers: Planet Trailer Part 1

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Drui Keen Update Guy Staff

Summary
    Hello Engineers! Today we show you the first segment of the trailer for the upcoming release. We also tease the release date. ;)
    This week's live stream (Thursday September 29th) with Tim and Xocliw will start at the same time as before: 20:00 CEST, this is 14:00 ET and 11:00 PT for you Americans! Don't miss out because we will reveal more about the release date in this live stream!
    See you there!

• Like Like x 15
  2. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

3. OmEgA_StOrM Apprentice Engineer

Nice
    can't wait for the Update

4. anders w Apprentice Engineer

Nice work guys. Seems you made the right call on changeing the developing process of this game.

I'm again exited to see where this will go. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Frostik Apprentice Engineer

I like the new map design :tu:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Manchou Apprentice Engineer

All of this smell very good !

7. waterlimon Senior Engineer

Someone needs to make the teaser thing more medievaleyish

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Harrekin Master Engineer

We need a good Multiplayer cos it looks pretty epic.

Any word on Multiplayer improvements for ME?

Space Engineers gets all the public attention so I don't think there's been any word about it for Medieval.

Thanks guys.

9. entspeak Senior Engineer

You won't be able to zoom out that much as a player will you? It feels like a good spying tool to just look over mountains.

10. TheFlawlessGem Apprentice Engineer

I look forward to this :).

11. captainbinary Trainee Engineer

Next month aye? Considering that begins in a few days best make sure i have time, october is shaping up to be a pretty good month.

Noticed the images for forests and mountains had changed since the last stream (as was mentioned it would), liking them alot. I didn't see any roads on the map though.
    Looking forward to the update!

12. MongooseCalledFred Trainee Engineer

Where will the stream be? I may not be able to catch it, but I would like to know where to find it. (Including where to find it afterward if I don't catch it.)

13. Sensei Trainee Engineer

You guys need to update the news page, it doesn't even have last week's update.

14. captainbinary Trainee Engineer

The stream should be tomorrow, you can watch it at: https://www.twitch.tv/keencommunitynetwork/
    Not sure where they post their previous streams if they keep them on record, usually it is on the profile section of twitch but i couldnt see any there just now (from previous streams of ME or SE). There might be a thread posted giving a brief overview of what was said and any reveals afterwards so keep an eye out for that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. beelzerob Apprentice Engineer

I like the release teaser...gives a bit of a look at how overall gameplay works. I'm looking forward to watching more.

16. Mr Engineer Apprentice Engineer

Watching these videos back to back, its clear to me now that this is going to be one BIG update!

• Like Like x 1
  17. nhaxinhdep Trainee Engineer

cool! I like to build new homes :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.