Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

medieval engineers wont start

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ProjectKyle, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ProjectKyle Trainee Engineer

I have tried re installing the game. But every time I try to play it I get a crash report. It tells me to search in C:\Users\Kyle Burton\AppData\Roaming\MedievalEngineers.log for more info. But nothing comes up when I enter that into my search bar. Any suggestions? I have a windows 7. And my graphics card is Intel core 13. I have also checked to make shore I have Derect X 11. And I do :)

2. DarkGhost Junior Engineer

What's your GPU ?

3. Mishka Junior Engineer

As DarkGhost asked please can you tell us what GPU you have.

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

The below is mine and where it says DirectX Support it CLEARLY shows what DirectX support your graphics card has.

[​IMG]

4. ProjectKyle Trainee Engineer

My GPU is "GT2"

5. Mishka Junior Engineer

Can you show us GPUZ

6. ProjectKyle Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

Hu....Acording to this I have Direct X 10. But when I hit "Windows + R" It says I have 11. Which one is correct 0_0

7. DarkGhost Junior Engineer

GPU-Z is the correct one.
    "Windows + R" only shows the installed version of Directx 11, not the one supported by your GPU.

Also, I see at the bottom that you may have multiple GPU, may you check the second one ?

8. ProjectKyle Trainee Engineer

I tried Clicking on the "Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000" Icon with the Arrow pointing down at the bottom. But nothing else popped up when I clicked on it. Is that what I was saposed to do? Or is there another way to check fore a 2nd card?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.