Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Mod Selection Presets?

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by ZoeyDaVixen, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ZoeyDaVixen Trainee Engineer

So I'm not sure how many other people are like this; But generally when I start a new project, I like to start a fresh world with it. However, even though making a new world is rather speedy, selecting various mods from a list of mods you may not need for the occasion.

Basically, I am proposing the idea of giving the player the ability to make "presets" or "groups" for the mod list. Think about it like this; If you are making a star wars world, why not just have a preset for all your star wars mods? or what about you have a "realistic" based selection that focus' more on immersion then those over powered weapons on the workshop?

Clearly this suggestion is no doubt based on laziness but I might as well give it a try?

2. Malware Master Engineer

Mods can't really make UI systems. If you were intending to give this suggestion to Keen for vanilla implementation, you're gonna have to go to support.keenswh.com :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.